As with any Medigap or Medicare Advantage plan, Plan J insures certain loop holes in Medicare Part A & B insurance. This includes:
• home recovery
• care provided by specialized nursing centers
• emergency care when traveling abroad
• Charges/expenses for Part B surpluses
• Medicare coinsurance (Part B)
• Franchises of parts A and B
• up to $115 in preventive care not covered by Medicare.
Am I eligible for a supplemental plan?
Medicare supplement plans are not subject to annual enrollment periods. You can change plans at any time of the year. Knowledge of this fact allows you to examine the options of your plan and change to a different policy or insurer at any time you wish to. If you think you can obtain the same plan to get a better price from a different company, you can change and start saving immediately.
You decide to join or change to Medicare Supplement plans when you are first eligible. Getting a plan is easy at https://www.medicaresupplementplans2020.com Each year, you can review your health and prescription needs and change to a different plan during the Annual Election Period, from November 15 to December 31. You can make changes to your Medicare health insurance during this time. When you are enrolled in traditional Medicare, you generally have basic Part A (hospital) and Part B (medical) coverage. To help pay for costs that Medicare does not cover, you have three options:
- Add a prescription drug plan (Plan D) to add drug coverage
- Add Medicare supplement insurance, also known as ‘Medigap’, to cover the gaps in your traditional Medicare plan.
- Change to a Medicare Advantage health care plan, such as a PPO or HMO, which offers all of your Part A, B, and usually Part D insurance.
When you search for information on the internet or complete a form to obtain a quote, you may be offering your personal details to a leading service. These sites will sell your details to several agents who contact them to provide them with the names and contact information of people seeking information about Medigap-Medicare supplementary plans. This is what the avalanche begins! You can avoid this by always making sure you are on the website of a legitimate and licensed broker. There must be a toll-free number to call and an email address to contact them. If you need to provide all your personal information to receive a quote, you may be in the wrong place.